Provides technology and presentation support to general use classrooms and meeting spaces in Carver College of Medicine facilities. Support personnel will prioritize requests and facilitate the most efficient and effective solution to your course, event or problem. Specific services include, but are not limited to:
- Audio and video equipment installation and repair
- On-site conference support
- Online collaboration (video conferencing and web meetings)
- Classroom presentation support
- Audio/video recording, editing and duplication
- Digitization of existing audio/video recordings
- Media creation (CD, DVD, VHS)
This service is available for use by all faculty, staff and students within the Carver College of Medicine. Support is provided Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Classroom and Meeting Technologies
We value your opinion on this service and other Carver College of Medicine I.T. services. Please take a moment to answer a few questions to improve our services.