Skip to Content
Professor and Chief, Division of Transplant and Hepatobiliary Surgery Director, UIHC Organ Transplant CenterProfessor of Surgery
- Transplantation and Hepatobiliary Surgery
Primary Office: SE 427 GHIowa City, IA 52242
Primary Office Phone: 319-356-0537
BS, Biology, Hobart College, Geneva, NYMD, Cornell University Medical CollegeMBA, Univeristy of Iowa, Tippe School of Management
Iowa Medical License Iowa Board of MedicineBoard Certified American Board of Surgery National Board of Medical Examiners National Board of Medical Examiners
1) Liver, kidney, and pancreas transplantation
2) General and hepatobiliary surgery
3) Liver transplant clinical and financial outcomes
4) Transplant policy development and compliance, Ethics
5) Quality improvement, dissemination of best practices
Van Der Werf W,
Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma.
2001 May. 233(5):652-9.
Date Last Modified: 06/07/2014 -
Copyright © 2011 The University of Iowa. All Rights Reserved.